Planning your Perth trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Perth such as events and attractions, to make your Perth visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Perth, you’ll find everything you need for your Perth holiday on Whats On In Perth.net. Our What’s On Perth guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Perth – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Perth by checking out our Perth News and Events Calendar page.
See what's on in Perth. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Perth – Local News
An old Perthshire rubbish dump is contaminating the River Ericht with landfill waste dating back decades. Perth & Kinross – The Courier…
Perthshire farmer Pete Grewar is walking 105 miles from the Black Isle to Blairgowrie to raise money for Cancer Research UK. Gayle Ritchie finds out why. Perth & Kinross – The Courier…
Police are appealing for information on the driver of a white van who stopped to speak to a young boy in Blairgowrie. Perth & Kinross – The Courier…
New images have given a first glimpse of the rumoured Star Wars set being built at a remote location in the Perthshire countryside. Perth & Kinross – The Courier…
Police are warning of rogue tradesmen carrying out doorstep scams in the Tayside area. Perth & Kinross – The Courier…
Traffic will be delayed and diverted for a fortnight due to roadworks on one of Perth’s busiest roads from Monday. Perth & Kinross – The Courier…
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 45 Next »
the courier Perth
- Virgin engineer downloaded obscene file minutes before police raided his Perthshire cottageby Jamie Buchan on June 24, 2021 at 2:30 pm
A Virgin Media engineer downloaded an obscene photo of children just minutes before police raided his home.
- Lidl sets sights on Broughty Ferry, St Andrews, Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline for new storesby Katy Scott on June 24, 2021 at 1:13 pm
Lidl has revealed nearly 60 locations of interest for new stores in Scotland, including Broughty Ferry, St Andrews and Dunfermline.
- A9 crash near Dunkeld involving car and lorry leaves one in hospitalby Alasdair Clark on June 24, 2021 at 10:19 am
The A9 north of Dunkeld has reopened after a crash on Thursday morning, involving a lorry and car, which forced the road to close in both directions.
- Perth knifeman subjects nurse to terrifying late-night ordealby Alan Richardson on June 24, 2021 at 9:16 am
A knifeman woke a woman up in the middle of the night ranting about protecting her from a non-existent abuser.
- Police search for driver who fled crash on A9 in Perthshireby Amie Flett on June 24, 2021 at 8:54 am
Police are trying to trace a driver involved in a crash with a lorry on the A9 north of Luncarty.
daily record Perth
- Cops hunt 'suspicious' Land Rover Discovery seen trying to pull cars overby email@example.com (Paul T Smith) on June 24, 2021 at 2:25 pm
Anyone with information or dash cam footage of the incidents is being urged to contact police.
- New data shows West Lothian has biggest Covid-19 spike in one day since winterby firstname.lastname@example.org (John-Paul Clark) on June 24, 2021 at 2:21 pm
West Lothian now has an infection rate above the Level Four threshold
- Scots knifeman armed with blade woke sleeping woman to 'protect her from abuser'by email@example.com (Tim Bugler) on June 24, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Falkirk Sheriff Court heard that he immediately began ranting to the woman and pulled out a knife.
- Man took own life after being told he was no longer an 'urgent priority'by firstname.lastname@example.org (Fran Way, Chloe Burrell) on June 24, 2021 at 2:16 pm
Stephen Startup took his own life in November 2019 after a mental health team deemed him to not be an urgent case.
- EXCLUSIVE: New Irvine Vics boss QUITS just three days into jobby email@example.com (Eric McGowan) on June 24, 2021 at 2:12 pm
The 59-year-old was unveiled as successor to Brian McLuckie on Sunday.